Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Love you more than..


Love you more that words can say,
your presence makes me feel so gay,


You taught me to love with all my heart,
So much that its now impossible to part.


I love you in more ways that i can count,
But if i do, i know it'll amount,


more than the distance between the earth and the space,
more than the scent of roses in a vase,


Like the immeasurable water in the ocean,
like none created by even the most powerful potion,


Life is life to me if lived,
with you beside me, or equal to dead.


Love you more that words can say,
your presence makes me feel so gay.




5 comments:

Sreedhar said...

wow! nice! Keep it up!

Ananda Kumar Namuduru said...

Excellant yaar !! I am sure..you will publish a book of poems very soon.

Mistress of Art said...

Thanks a lot ! this one is actually a sonnet.

amrutha said...

that was just awesome .. u were d best u r d best n ul always be d best.... keep goinggggggggg gal...

Mistress of Art said...

Hey Amrutha !..thanks !..i really hope to live up to the expectations you hold for me.