Saturday, September 19, 2009

The Eight tag !

I was 'tagged' into this by 'Just a mother of two'. I throughly enjoyed doing it, i had to struggle for some of them, but still was fun!

8 Tv shows I like to watch

Though I usually don't have the time to follow all of these shows regularly. I do watch them whenever I have the time
1.Friends
2.CSI: Miami/NY
3.Movies on HBO
4.Sarabhai Vs Sarabhai
5.Mostly songs on Mtv
6.Aircrash investigations
7.Ripley’s believe it or not
8.So, you think you can dance? on AXN



8 favourite places to eat
1.Mom’s kitchen ;)
2.Chutneys-south Indian restaurant /Kebab Factory, Jubilee hills
3.Udupi at Munirka, New Delhi
4.Thakkars- a chat place in Kuwait
5.Anshula aunty's place
6.Mc Donalds
7.Pizza hut
8.Ammumma's(granny's) place


8 things I look forward to
1.A reunion with school friends
2.My graduation
3.Acceptance letters from the 1000s of universities I’ve applied to
4.Going to Kuwait
5.My Arangetram in Kuchipudi
6.Holiday in Austria
7.A day at the Spa
8.My wedding :D

8 things that happened yesterday
1.Got enough sleep after ages
2.Dad arrived from kuwait
3.Cheated on my diet :P
4.Read this tag, and decided to do it
5.Put mehendi on my hands
6.Decided to fast for Navaratri
7.Fought with mom :(
8.My BF wrote me a romantic poem

8 things I love about winter
1.I get to wear my yellow jumper
2.Can snuggle up in bed
3.Hot tomato soup
4.Being able to wake up early enough to see the sunrise :P
5.Hot chocolate
6.Winter vacation!
7.Christmas parties!
8.Bonfires and snow!



8 things on my wish list
1.To be the topper in my batch
2.To write a book
3.To perform on stage once more and prove myself
4.To settle down
5.To take enough time off work to do a world tour
6.Be a close to ideal-daughter, sister, wife and parent.
7.To get to size zero
8.To be more competitive/understanding/loving/caring/empathetic


8 things I’m passionate about
1.Singing
2.Dancing
3.Movies
4.Writing/Blogging
5.Reading
6.Cooking
7.Drawing/Painting
8.Being the best in the Trade


8 words or phrases I use often
1.Shit!
2.What the hell?
3.Oh my God!
4.You’re kidding me!
5.Moron!
6.I Love you!
7.Lite/Chill
8.So?


8 things I learn from the past
1.Big things come in small packages
2.Looks are often deceptive
3.There is no rule that every person on earth should like you
4.Nothing pays like hard work
5.Don’t let someone else decide what you are, and what you’re not
6.Be stubborn when you have to be.
7.Accept people for what they are
8.Live in the present

8 places I would love to visit
1.Kuwait
2.Horsley hills
3.Ooty
4.Manali
5.Venice
6.Paris
7.Kerala
8.Colorado


8 things I currently need/want
1.A warm hug
2.Jijo call me now!
3.A good night’s sleep..yawn
4.A new Blackberry!
5.A sony vaio
6.A massage!
7.A holiday
8.A bar of chocolate

I tag everyone who reads this! T'was fun ! Enjoy!

3 comments:

Preeti Shenoy said...

Nice to 'know you' a bit better. :)

Will mail you the response to the questions soon.(I hadn't forgotten!)

Cheers
preeti

Shantharam Shenoy K said...

Firstly, you have got a really nice template!! you look to be a down to earth sort of a person heh?? F.R.I.E.N.D.S and CSI are my 2 fav TV shows and those silly TV shows that they show in hindi channels i detest with all my heart.
Have a nice day
cheers
Shantharam

Mistress of Art said...

Hey ! Well, thanks for the compliments! I guess that majority of our generation would relate to Friends, as we kinda grew up watching it!
Thanka for visiting my blog, do visit again!